Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Design



A new necklace design...Pointed Oval Links Necklace...is the name of the pattern.I used white seed beads for the 'leaves' with charcoal beads for the border. I made this as a gift for a friend and put it in a bag made from old sheet music. I also used the sheet music for the card.It really was very simple to make and always nicer than a bought card



This is a cellini spiral with a few pearls to add to the texture and shape of the necklace. I will be listing it my shop soooon. I don't know why, but I am really struggling to take good photos for my shop listings. My photographs seem to get worse instead of better. Suppose I will have to keep trying.



These accessories are innovative, we can create them ourselves.
Obtaining the necessary items we can create multiple styles with multiple colors and original designs look spectacular garments

No comments:

Post a Comment

gracias